A “little thanks” goes a long way when coupled with a bold blossom from the Stampin’ Up! Bunch of Blossoms Stamp Set and coordinating Blossom Builder Punch. The Bunch of Blossoms Stamp Set is a fun two-step photopolymer set, which makes for quick and easy stamp placement. The flower was stamped in Delightful Dijon and the leaves in Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz.
This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Save 10%! Purchase the Bunch of Blossoms Stamp Set and coordinating Blossom Builder Punch as a bundle and save!
- Layering the petals gives the flower a 3-D effect. Before constructing the flower, curl each petal under with a bone folder for added dimension.
- Adhere the layered flower to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals for even greater POP!
- It’s all in the details! The sweet sentiment (One Big Meaning Stamp Set) is cut using the Decorative Label Punch and tucked behind the band of DSP.
- The designs in the Moroccan Designer Series Paper compliment the bold blossom and dress up the envelope flap.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Bunch of Blossoms thank you card idea that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
NEED THE 2016-17 HOLIDAY CATALOG and plan to place your next order through me? I’m happy to send you a FREE copy. This catalog is loaded with amazing holiday products and coordinating bundles! Simply CLICK HERE to order your holiday catalog. The holiday catalog begins Sept. 1.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!