STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Whisper White Thick card stock is 100-lb. weight and perfect for card bases or layers you want to boost on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Party Animal Designer Washi Tape adds a pop of color to the side of the card panel.
- Mosaic Magic! The showstopper of the card is the daisy created from the Timeless Tags Thinlits Dies. The die was run through the Stampin’ Up! Big Shot with Thick Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight and Emerald Envy card stock. The petals and leaves from those cut outs were pieced into the open space of the Whisper White flower.
- The sweet sentiment is from the Suite Sentiments Stamp Set. The fonts are fabulous in this sentiment collection with possibilities for many occasions.
- Stampin’ Dimensionals and Foam Adhesive Strips contribute to the “lift” and dimension of the card.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Timeless Tags card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
NEED MORE INSPIRATION? Check out these samples created by Stampin’ Up! using Timeless Tags Thinlits Dies.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!