Sending “x’s” and “o’s” today with this Valentine’s Day love card. The rich color combination of Bermuda Bay, Rose Red, Very Vanilla and Copper was sparked by my Stampin’ Pretty Inspired by Color Board on Pinterest. Modern & pretty color combinations are added regularly.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies are perfect for layering hearts and creating a focal point.
- The sentiment, from Sealed with Love Photopolymer Stamp Set, is heat embossed with copper embossing powder.
- True love! The Copper Foil arrow is cut from Love Notes Framelits Dies.
- A trio of Regals Enamel Shapes balance the Rose Red.
- Elegant Dots Embossing Folder adds interesting texture to the card and envelope flap.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s love card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
LAST CALL FOR MY BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY. Details here. Deadline is Noon (Mountain) today (1/30)!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!