Sending “x’s” and “o’s” today with this Valentine’s Day love card. The rich color combination of Bermuda Bay, Rose Red, Very Vanilla and Copper was sparked by my Stampin’ Pretty Inspired by Color Board on Pinterest. Modern & pretty color combinations are added regularly.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies are perfect for layering hearts and creating a focal point.
- The sentiment, from Sealed with Love Photopolymer Stamp Set, is heat embossed with copper embossing powder.
- True love! The Copper Foil arrow is cut from Love Notes Framelits Dies.
- A trio of Regals Enamel Shapes balance the Rose Red.
- Elegant Dots Embossing Folder adds interesting texture to the card and envelope flap.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s love card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
LAST CALL FOR MY BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY. Details here. Deadline is Noon (Mountain) today (1/30)!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!