Snow Place is a simply adorable photopolymer stamp set in the Stampin’ Up! 2015 Holiday Catalog. This dapper penguin said “ink me first!”
My sketch for this week was inspired by this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO414).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I loved the simplicity of cropping the stamped penguin with a coordinating die. Ditto on his handsome scarf and both popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- It’s a beautiful thing. Save 15% when you purchase the Snow Place stamp set and the 15 coordinating dies as a bundle.
- The stamped snowflakes twinkle with Stampin’ Up! Rhinestone Basic Jewels. For balance, I added a rhinestone to the penguin’s scarf.
- I love this clean, holiday mix of Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Basic Black!
Click to view the Stampin’ Up! 2015 Holiday Catalog.
NEED A STAMPIN’ UP! HOLIDAY CATALOG and plan to place your next order through me? Click HERE for your free copy.
If you shop through another demonstrator, please contact them directly
for your holiday catalog. Thank you.
Check out 25 of MY FAVORITE THINGS in the holiday catalog along with video demonstrations and product information!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!