It’s Sunday and time to share my Pals Paper Crafting Picks of the Week. Woo hoo! I love what my talented Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community has come up with, including showing off many new products from the Stampin’ Up! holiday catalog. The Dove of Peace stamp set was a common theme and clearly earned it’s space as one My Favorite Things for holiday paper crafting.
The links below each paper crafting project will take you to the designer’s blog (if they have one) for full details, tips and a spot where you can add a comment or ask a question. Be sure to hover over the photos and pin your favorites to Pinterest. Easy peasy!
Masterful coloring of Lighthearted Leaves by Shawn de Oliveira – details here
Beautiful baby card by Beth McCullough – details here
Pretty Dove of Peace in purples & silver by Tricia Chuba – details here
Love this denim vibe by Jennifer Michalski – details here
Stunning mix of embossing and glitter by Jennifer Spiller – details here
Simple and classic birthday card by Debra Simonis – details here
Sweet kitty watching the Happy Scenes. By Katy McGloin – details here
Delightful use of the Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies by Peggy Noe – details here
Autumn splendor by Terri Sanders – no blog/website
Sophisticated and regal mix of gold and purple. Windy Ellard – details here
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.