A sympathy card is often needed quickly. Today’s card is easy to create (I suggest having more than one on hand) and beautifully understated.
The Floral Affection Embossing Folder is the perfect centerpiece to share your condolences. This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The combination of Whisper White and Soft Sky make for a soft and soothing backdrop to the embossed layer.
- The Floral Affection Embossing Folder meaures 4 1/2″ x 2 7/8″. For perfectly centered embossing, cut a piece of Whisper White to 2 7/8″ x 3 7/8″.
- For a bit more detail, use the Simply Scored Scoring Tool to create a subtle frame.
- It’s the little things! A few tiny Pearl Basic Jewels enhance the embossing.
- The sentiments in the Flourishing Phrases stamp are such a beautiful font. The sentiment for my sympathy card is stamped in Pool Party ink.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s simple sympathy card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
LOVE FREE STAMPS? Learn more here about my Stampin’ Pretty Tulip Rewards program!
ORDER AN EXCLUSIVE, LIMITED-TIME BUNDLE! AUGUST 2-31 ONLY! Get the details and card ideas here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!