Kim Jolley – blog details
It’s Sunday and I have a line-up of 18 fresh card ideas (and more) using Stampin’ Up! products to inspire you! They were created by the talented members of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community! Each Sunday, I share their card samples (and beyond) as my Pals Paper Crafting Picks of the Week. Let the creative wheels begin!
SAVE FOR LATER! Be sure to hover and pin your favorites to Pinterest and please don’t hesitate to leave your questions or comments HERE. Your feedback means so much! If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog. You can hover and pin photos once you arrive at my blog. A blog or pinterest link (if available) is listed for more details on the projects.
Beth McCullough – blog details
Debbie Mageed – blog details
Ginger Pelfrey – blog details
Jeanie Stark – blog details
Jennifer Michalski – blog details
Karen Hallam – blog details
Laura Schollaart – blog details
Lisa Ma – details
Lynn Tague – blog details
Maureen Reardon – blog details
Pamela Sadler – blog details
Peggy Noe – blog details
Rosanne Mulhern – blog details
Susan Itell – blog details
Windy Ellard – blog details
Su Mohr – details
NEED THE 2016 HOLIDAY CATALOG and plan to place your next order through me? I’m happy to send you a FREE copy. This catalog is loaded with must-have holiday products and oodles of coordinating bundles! Simply CLICK HERE to request your holiday catalog. The Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog begins Sept. 1.
TO MY CURRENT CUSTOMERS . . . If you have ordered through me in the past year, I have already ordered a catalog for you. It should arrive by 8/31. Please feel free to email me if you would like to confirm that one has been sent to you (address in your Stampin’ Up! profile as of the end of July) or it hasn’t arrived by 8/31. Learn more about the benefits of being a Stampin’ Pretty Customer.
DON’T MISS my Stampin’ Pretty sneak peek video of my favorite holiday products here!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.