Plush and lush . . . these topiary tree images from the Stampin’ Up! Vertical Greetings Stamp Set are fun and fresh.
This project was inspired by a table setting in the Ballard Designs catalog. Stampin’ Up! designers are so on trend with colors and stamp sets. This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I love Stampin’ Write Markers! Stampin’ Up! ink pads and Stampin’ Write Markers were used to create the pots and topiaries. Use markers to color directly to the rubber stamp for the different sizes (eliminating portions of the image).
- Snip Snip! Paper Snips helped create different topiaries out of just one stamp! Just move the paper turning slowly and let your snips do the rest.
- The Banners for You Stamp Set and coordinating Bunch of Banners Framelits produced the perfect sentiment. Purchase as a Bundle and save 10%!
- I love it! Check out this fun alternative card idea from Stampin’ Up! using the Vertical Greetings stamp set.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Vertical Greetings “for you” card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
NEED CARD IDEAS? Check out My Stampin’ Pretty Gallery for 100’s of samples!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!