Today’s is my grandniece Eleni’s birthday! I have a feeling she will flip over this Stampin’ Up! Dress Form Pop ‘n Cuts card. What a fun surprise for a birthday girl! It’s easy to tuck a gift card or money inside.
- I watched this introduction video by Karen Burniston for an excellent lesson on how to use the Pop ‘n Cuts.
- Make your Pop ‘n Cuts Card Base and Dress Form go further! You can make a simple alternation and add your own pop up shape. Another cool tip I learned from Karen’s video!
- I love the look of the decorative card base and little slits to close the card.
- The “worldly” paper is part of the Stampin’ Up! Sent With Love Promotion and Bundle. See below for details.
- I have to confess . . . I had a few goofs in my first couple attempts to
figure this Pop ‘n Cuts thing out. I highly recommend you use retired or scratch paper
Stamp Set: Made for You (Wood-Mount 126340, Clear-Mount 126342)
Paper: Sent with Love Designer Series Paper (132182), Calypso Coral (122925), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Island Indigo (126986)
Cool Tools: Owl Builder Punch (heart, 118074), Card Base Pop ‘n Cuts (130099), Dress Form Pop ‘n Cuts (130100), Dress Up Framelits Dies (130101), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Pearl Basic Jewels (1192247), Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack* (130812), Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine (125573)
*Exclusive Sale-A-Bration Product. Available FREE with a $50 product order. Ends March 22.
February 1 through April 30, 2013 you can purchase the Sent with Love Stamp Set or the Sent with Love Designer Series Paper – or both in a bundle at a 20 percent discount! Click here for details – See more at: https://www.stampinpretty.com/stampin-up-on-sale.html#sthash.fgtsUyQU.dpuf