I adore the simple and modern look of the cake and sentiment using the Stampin’ Up! Celebration Thinlits Dies and coordinating Celebration Time Stamp Set. The Celebration Thinlits Dies are 20% off now through Nov. 26 as part of the On-Line Extravaganza Sale. Click to see everything on sale!
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I tucked in Basic Black Baker’s Twine (20% off) and a Melon Mambo star from Brights Enamel Shapes (10% off).
- I love the rich texture of the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (20% off) for the background. For the best results, spritz your card stock lightly with water before embossing.
- Get amazing 3-D! Here’s a video with more tips from Stampin’ Up! on using the dynamic embossing folders. The video features Cable Knit 3-D Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (10% off, #143537).
- Thick Whisper White card stock is a “must have” for a white card base. I also used it for the cake to give it a crisper feel.
- More possibilities. I created these holiday gift tags using the Celebration Thinlits Dies, too. The original post is here.
- Are you enabled yet? This Stampin’ Up! sample card highlights even more of the Celebration Thinlits Dies (20% off) and the Large Numbers Framelitss Dies (10% off – #140622). The party hats are divine!
Don’t miss the exciting discounts and deals of the Stampin’ Up! On-Line Extravaganza Sale, Nov. 20 – 26. Details and see what’s on sale here.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!