I whipped up four holiday gift tags using the Stampin’ Up! Merry Little Labels Stamp Set. It was the stamp set you voted for on my poll this past Saturday and I promised to use to make holiday tags.
This poll is closed. These are results only.
I’ll share a closer look of how to create one of these tags with a 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial tomorrow.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
Save 10% when you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Merry Little Labels Stamp Set and coordinating Everyday Label Punch as a bundle.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Perfect fit! The Stampin’ Up! Everyday Label Punch lines up beautifully with the stamp set images.
- Lovin’ the layers. The tag shape and diagonal “striped” overlay were created with dies from Celebration Thinlits Dies.
- I used the Big Shot Die Brush to “roll” out the small pieces in the overlay tag.
- Oh, Come Let Us Adorn Tags . . . Rhinestones add bling and a unique personality to each tag. You could also try Black Rhinestones or Pearl Basic Jewels as an alternative.
- The final touch is a blend of Very Vanilla Solid Baker’s Twine and Linen Thread.
Hover over photos and click on the Pin button to save to Pinterest. Click here to follow me on Pinterest.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!