I whipped up four holiday gift tags using the Stampin’ Up! Merry Little Labels Stamp Set. It was the stamp set you voted for on my poll this past Saturday and I promised to use to make holiday tags. Here’s my WOW! video with more details and tips!
This poll is closed. These are results only.
I’ll share a closer look of how to create one of these tags with a 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial tomorrow.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
Save 10% when you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Merry Little Labels Stamp Set and coordinating Everyday Label Punch as a bundle.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Perfect fit! The Stampin’ Up! Everyday Label Punch lines up beautifully with the stamp set images.
- Lovin’ the layers. The tag shape and diagonal “striped” overlay were created with dies from Celebration Thinlits Dies.
- I used the Big Shot Die Brush to “roll” out the small pieces in the overlay tag.
- Oh, Come Let Us Adorn Tags . . . Rhinestones add bling and a unique personality to each tag. You could also try Black Rhinestones or Pearl Basic Jewels as an alternative.
- The final touch is a blend of Very Vanilla Solid Baker’s Twine and Linen Thread.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!