ANOTHER SNEAK PEEK? Yes, Yes, YES! Today I am sharing three products from the 2020 Sale-A-Bration Promotion Brochure. Each of these products will be available to earn for FREE with qualifying purchases starting January 3, 2020!
The 2020 Sale-A-Bration Promotion contains the following:
- 9 Products available at the ‘FREE with $50 Purchase’ Level!
- 3 Products available at the ‘FREE with $100 Purchase’ Level!
- 1 Product available at the ‘FREE with $300 Purchase’ HOST Level!
The Stampin’ Up! Lily Pad Dies, which coordinate with both the Lovely Lily Pad Reversibles Stamp Set AND the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper, can all be earned for FREE with a qualifying purchase of $200 or with two separate $50 and one $100 purchase!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! What do you think of these new products and today’s project? Please leave a comment HERE.
The Stampin’ Up! Lovely Lily Pad Set contains all Reversibles* stamps. Reversible stamps are specialized photopolymer stamps that allow you to stamp with both sides of the stamp. Greater versatility. *Patent pending
STAMPIN-PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Adhere a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a die-cutting and embossing machine to crop the following:
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock – Petal Border Die
- Melon Mambo Cardstock – Flower Petal Outlines
Wrap the Granny Apple Green petal border with Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine, securing with a bow.
Adhere with Mini Glue Dots.
Sponge Multipurpose Liquid Glue onto the back of the Melon Mambo flower petal outlines.
Adhere as shown.
Use the Stamparatus to position and stamp the ‘Reversibles’ images onto a piece of Whisper White card stock as follows:
- Floral Solid Side – Flirty Flamingo
- Floral Line Side – Melon Mambo
- Lily Pad Solid Side – Granny Apple Green Stamped Off
- Lily Pad Line Side – Granny Apple Green
Crop with a die-cutting & embossing machine and the coordinating dies (Lily Pad Dies).
Adhere all items as shown with Snail and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Here’s A Card Stamp Set) in Melon Mambo Classic Ink onto a 3/8 x 2 5/8 piece of Whisper White card stock.
Flag the ends with the Classic Label Punch. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
FOR THE PERFECT POLISH: Use an envelope liner die (Beautiful Layers Dies) and a 5 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper to create an envelope liner. Adhere to the inside of a Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. TIP: To avoid embossing and plate marks, I dedicate a relatively clean bottom cutting plate for envelope liners. Flip the pattern over and cut on the opposite side. You can use a bone folder to help any soften lines.
DON’T MISS OUT! 2019 Holiday Catalog and surplus products are on sale now through January 2, 2020 or While Supplies Last! Click here or the graphic below for details!
LAST CHANCE! Grab the 2019 Holiday Catalog retiring favorites while they are still available (January 2, 2020 or While Supplies Last)! Click here or the graphic below for details!
Get a copy of the 2020 Mini Catalog & 2020 Sale-A-Bration Promotion Catalog! If you are not a current Stampin’ Pretty customer and you plan to shop through me, you can request a copy of the catalogs for FREE by visiting my catalog request page here.
My Current Stampin’ Pretty Customers (those who have placed an order with me in the past 6 months and have listed me in their Stampin’ Up! profile as their demonstrator) automatically get the annual and seasonal catalogs sent to them as a thank you for their business support! Your 2020 Mini & Sale-A-Bration catalogs have been ordered should arrive in the next few weeks!
If you aren’t sure if you have ordered through me in the past six months, please email me here and I can check for you.
NEW December Host Code! SAVE IT!
Don’t forget to add my December Host Code (ZNMTZECH) to all orders placed through me between $50 and $149 to qualify for my Tulip Rewards program. Get the scoop on Tulip Rewards and how you can earn a $50 shopping spree when you shop with me.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!