What a kick off yesterday of the new Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog! Based on my customer sales for the first day, many of you agree that this is the snazziest, trend-setting Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog ever! I’m already formulating My Favorite Things of the Holiday Catalog and will be sharing soon!
Today’s card was inspired by this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA217). Check out what the rest of the PPA Resident Artists created with this sketch HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- If you have been eyeing the Stampin’ Up! Mustache Framelits Die and haven’t purchased it yet, I’m going to enable you today. The Santa Stache stamp set (Holiday Catalog) offers both a nutcracker and santa image with 3 sentiments. Combined with a quick crop of the Mustache Framelit Die, these guys are two irresistible “dudes.”
- I used Stampin’ Up! Blendabilities to give him rich, artful color. Watch my 7 Rules for Blendabilities Markers for an easy video demonstration.
- Vavoom! Silver 1/8″ Mini Brads add distinction to my nutcracker’s hat and collar.
- The Garden Green patterns are from Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack (Holiday Catalog).
- To create a custom envelope for this 5 x 5 card, I used the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Punch Board. Here’s a Stampin’ Up! Video on how easy it is to use!
- I like the strength of Fast Fuse Adhesive for assembling envelopes.
- The perfect polish! Create a quick and easy envelope liner using the Envelope Punch Board and my 1 Minute to WOW! Tutorial for instructions!
HAVE A QUESTION OR COMMENT ON TODAY’S PROJECT? Please share in the comments section below and I’ll do my best to respond promptly!
NEW! EARN THE GOOD GREETINGS STAMP SET FREE. Learn how.
NEED A FREE PRINT COPY OF THE HOLIDAY CATALOG? Click here.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE! Click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details or easy on-line shopping!