Thank you for your sweet response to my card on thispost. I have done a lot of experimenting with the Stampin’ Up! Blendabilities Markers recently to find what works for me and came up with 7 Rules for Blendabilities Markers (especially for beginners) in my new 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial (above). I’m confident, with a little practice, you can get consistently beautiful results with Blendabilities!
These “rules” and their explanations are in the video. However, here’s a quick summary:
- Use Memento Tuxedo Black Ink (132708).
- Don’t worry about light sources and angles.
- I use the fine point end for coloring and blending.
- Protect your work surface from ink.
- Start with the darkest color.
- Leave lots of white space open to fill with the lightest color.
- Work one area at a time (one leaf, one petal).