It’s official. Stampin’ Up! is releasing the first six colors of their Blendabilities Markers for customer purchase on Tuesday, July 1. The blending and shading capabilities of these coordinated sets (I used them on today’s card) are worth the wait! Please see below for more details on which colors and assessories will be available July 1.
I’m loving this layout for this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA209).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Isn’t this color combo fresh and simple for a summer day! I used Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities Markers to color my two flowers. Both images are from Beautiful Bunch stamp set, listed on My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
- So easy when they are meant for each other! The Cherry Cobbler flower was cropped with the coordinating Stampin’ Up! Fun Flower Punch.
- The sunflower center was cropped with a 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch and popped up on a Stampin’ Dimensional for a 3-D effect.
- Two more products from My Favorite Things list found their way on this card–Back to Black Designer Series Paper and And Many More stamp set (“happy healing”).
- I opted to use Crushed Curry Candy Dots (Regals Assortment) to pull out the deeper yellow color of the sunflower center.
BLENDABILITIES AVAILABLE JULY 1! The following Stampin’ Up! Blendabilities Markers and accessories will be available for customer purchase on Tuesday, July 1! Each marker set assortment is a trio of coordinating shades (light to dark). The six additional colors in the catalog (Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Wisteria Wonder)) will be released for customer purchase on Aug. 1.
- Coastal Cabana Assortment (131000)
- Cherry Cobbler Assortment (130995)
- Daffodil Delight Assortment (130998)
- Old Olive Assortment (130999)
- Pumpkin Pie Assortment (130997)
- Rich Razzleberry Assortment (131003)
- Skin Tone Assortment (set of 6, 129370))
- Color Lifter (corrects coloring mistakes by lifting color from paper, 129369)
- Memento Pad Tuxedo Black Ink Pad (132708)
- Memento Pad Tuxedo Black Ink Refill (133456)
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST: Please click on images below for more details or easy on-line shopping! Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities Markers (130994) and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities Markers (130998) will be available July 1.