I confess. I’m not really a pinwheel kind of girl. However, when this month’s (June) Paper Pumpkin arrived, I was determined to think “beyond the card” and consider ways I could use the kit–especially considering its red, white and blue theme and the 4th of July right around the corner. Guess what happened? I fell in love with my little family of pinwheels. The kit includes everything you need to make up to 24 pinwheels in a snap!
I created a new 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial to show you how to create the Hershey’s candy bar holder. It’s based off this tutorial by my friend and fellow demonstrator, Susan Dyas. Thanks, Susan!
Basic candy bar holder measurements: Cut Smoky Slate Cardstock to 10 1/4″ x 2 3/4″. Score the short distance at 5″ and 5 1/4″. Score the long distance 1/4″ in from each side.
How do you like this idea for a place setting, a napkin all gussied up for a festive 4th!
More pinwheel possibilities below! Have another idea? Please share in a comment below. I love hearing from you!
- Tuck in a bouquet of flowers and use as a centerpiece.
- Group together in a vase for a pinwheel bouquet (see top photo)
- Adhere to Pixie Stix.
- Add to a cello wrapped cookie (what an instant hit at a picnic)!
Please note that the Stampin’ Up! Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246) and Real Red Punched Stars (Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, 133787) are NOT included with the Paper Pumpkin Kit.
JUNE PAPER PUMPKIN PINWHEEL VIDEO TUTORIAL. Stampin’ Up! has a video to show you how simple it is to assemble the pinwheels HERE.
PRE-PAID PAPER PUMPKIN SUBSCRIPTIONS. Don’t miss out on next month’s kit! Purchase a 3, 6 or 12 month Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin subscription for yourself or to share as a gift. You can now add pre-paid subscriptions to any Stampin’ Up! order. Here’s the scoop.
BLENDABILITIES AVAILABLE JULY 1! The following Stampin’ Up! Blendabilities Markers and accessories will be available for customer purchase on Tuesday, July 1! Each marker set assortment is a trio of coordinating shades (light to dark). The six additional colors in the catalog (not listed below) will be released for customer purchase on Aug. 1.
- Coastal Cabana Assortment (131000)
- Cherry Cobbler Assortment (130995)
- Daffodil Delight Assortment (130998)
- Old Olive Assortment (130999)
- Pumpkin Pie Assortment (130997)
- Rich Razzleberry Assortment (131003)
- Skin Tone Assortment (set of 6, 129370))
- Color Lifter (corrects coloring mistakes by lifting color from paper, 129369)
- Memento Pad Tuxedo Black Ink Pad (132708)
- Memento Pad Tuxedo Black Ink Refill (133456)