Isn’t that little flower smashing? It’s simply layers of Blackberry Bliss cardstock cropped with the Stampin’ Up! Flower Fair Framelits Dies (one of My Favorite Things in the new catalog). Even the Daffodil Delight center and leaves were cropped with this die set. Quick and pretty!
I flipped this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO351) ninety degrees for my interpretation of the layout.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The “Happy Blooming Birthday” sentiment is from the Stampin’ Up! Flower Patch stamp set. The stamp images coordinate with the Flower Fair Framelits Dies. Nice.
- SAVE 15% when you purchase the Flower Patch stamp set and Flower Fair Framelits Dies as a bundle (Photopolymer Bundle)
- A pretty Daffodil Delight pattern from Park Lane Designer Series Paper was cropped with a Circles Collection Framelits Die and my Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine. Perfect circles every time.
- A trio of Old Olive Candy Dots offer balance without overwhelming the simple style of the card.
- The Stampin’ Up! 5/8″ Satin Ribbon in Whisper White is the perfect polish to complete this card.
HAVE A BIG WISH LIST? Take your passion for paper, stamps and ink to a new level and SAVE $$$! Choose from one of TWO Stampin’ Up! Starter Kits, including a $50 Starter Kit (oh, so budget-friendly) for a limited time (ends 6/30)! Purchase either kit through me HERE, and you’ll not only join Stampin’ Up! (with all the perks and discounts of being a demonstrator), you’ll instantly become a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community. My Pals private community offers exclusive resources, inspiration, friendships and fun! I WELCOME hobbyists!
Being part of your group is so much more than ink and stamps!
-Pal Amy G.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST. Click on product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping.