Top of the morning to you! Today’s leprechaun card draws it’s inspiration from this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA242). See what the rest of the PPA Resident Artists have created with these colors and play along HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The top of the derby hat was shaped with the Stampin’ Up! Extra Large Oval Punch.
- The Derby hat base was created using the Stampin’ Up! Word Window Punch. I made it longer by flipping the punch over and fishing in a skinny piece of Garden Green card stock, cropping each end to create the length I wanted.
- The buckle and band on the hat were created with the Stampin’ Trimmer and my Paper Snips.
- Lucky You! The green mustache (Stampin’ Up! Mustache Framelits Die) makes me do the jig! Two Basic Black Candy Dots (Neutrals Candy Dots) add a dapper touch to the sentiment.
- The final touch was a Garden Green polka dot pattern (Regals Backgrounds Designer Series Paper Stack) cropped with the Stampin’ Up! Bow Builder Punch. Watch my 1 Minute to WOW! video on using the Bow Builder Punch HERE.
- Need more St. Patrick’s Day ideas? Use my search tool at the top right!
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
3 Fabulous Ways to Earn FREE Product During Sale-A-Bration. Ends March 31.
Four NEW Sale-a-Bration Products! Click HERE to view.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. Don’t miss the printable supply list at the end!