A blast from the past! I’m bringing back a popular Stampin’ Pretty post for you on today’s Flashback Friday. Key elements are the simple strips of patterned paper and the bird’s wing (the “wick”) from the Bird Builder Punch.
Big, Bold, Birthday Candles “Four” You
Originally posted September 12, 2013
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- So hot! The “flame” is the wing from the Stampin’ Up! Bird Builder Punch. I learned this little trick from Lisa Ann Bernard.
- The Four You stamp set includes four versatile sentiments (images below) with crisp, modern fonts. A “must have” stamping basic!
- The card base measures 4″ (not 4 1/4″) x 5 1/2″ I trimmed the width by 1/4″ to 4″ to allow the flagged ends to extend beyond the base but still fit in a Stampin’ Up! Medium Envelope (107301).
- Each candle base measures 1/2″ x 3″.
- Mingling Calypso Coral patterns was a snap with Stampin’ Up! Subtles Collection Designer Series Paper Stack.
Alternative Ideas for Spring: Try changing the Calypso Coral Card Stock and Designer Series Paper to Coastal Cabana or Daffodil Delight!
EARN FREE STAMPS when you shop with me. Learn more about my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: