Today’s Easter card features the Basket Bunch Photopolymer Stamp Set and the coordinating Basket Builder Framelit Dies. I love the negative space the bunny die creates for the polka dots to peek through! Basket Bunch Photopolymer Stamp Set and the coordinating Basket Builder Framelits Dies are available in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog and are 10% off when you purchase them as a bundle.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The color palette of Sweet Sugarplum, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz and Flirty Flamingo offer a sweet springtime appeal.
- Oh, Baby! By changing the colors and sentiment, this card could multi-task as an adorable baby card.
- Take the measurements! The Whisper White A2 (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) card base is matted with Sweet Sugarplum and Daffodil Delight card stock, each cut 1/8″ smaller. The Whisper White Layer is cut 1/4″ smaller at 5″ x 3 3/4″.
- The center panels include a 2 1/2″ x 5″ piece of Pear Pizzazz and a 2 1/4″ x 5″ piece of Flirty Flamingo card stock.
- The Whisper White panel measures 2″ x 5″.
- The bunnies are cropped using a die from the Basket Builder Framelit Dies.
- Here’s a Hint! If you get a slight indentation around the die-cut image, turn the card stock around and use the other side.
- Before adhering this layer, I positioned and glued small strips from the Designer Series Paper Stacks to the Flirty Flamingo panel.
- The die-cut panel is adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals to create a multi-dimensional effect. This small little step makes a BIG impact!
- The interior sentiment is from Circle of Spring stamp set (Sweet Sugarplum ink) and another little bunny die cut completes the cuteness!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Easter card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!