Today’s card is a sweet “just because” card. Stampin’ Up Perfect Mix stamp set consists of retro images from the kitchen along with sentiments that can be used for a variety of special moments.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Crumb Cake card base is matted with Watermelon Wonder card stock along with Chocolate Chip card stock. Watermelon Wonder is such a bright, happy color but will be retiring May 31 (but may sell out much sooner). See my If You Love Them, Get Them Now for more details on all the retiring colors.
- A pattern from Affectionately Yours Designer Series Paper added a vintage touch. This paper will also be on the retiring product list.
- Stirring things up! The images were stamped in Basic Black Archival ink, colored with Stampin’ Write markers and hand snipped.
- A scalloped circle from Layering Circles Framelit Dies was cut with Chocolate Chip card stock. The scallops peek from behind a circle cropped from Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (Crumb Cake card stock).
- The sentiment is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink.
- Pool Party 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon is wrapped around the Chocolate Chip and Designer Series Paper and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The scalloped circle and stamped images were also adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Pool Party heart (Subtles Enamel Shapes) is a sweet little finishing touch!
- A Crumb Cake envelope embellished with Designer Series Paper completes the pretty package.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Perfect Mix just because card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
COMING SOON! Mark your calendar for Monday, April 10, when Stampin’ Up! will be releasing the Retiring Products List. You won’t want to miss out on ordering your favorites (select items discounted) – retiring products will only be available while supplies last!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!