Stampin’ Up! makes it easy to share our love with stamp sets like Timeless Love. I adore the font of the “smile” sentiment and the soft and pretty details of the coordinating dies.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Peekaboo Peach, Very Vanilla card stock and Gold Foil Sheets are the backdrop for this Timeless Love card.
- So Detailed Thinlits Dies were used to create the delicate floral background. The Fine Tip Glue Pen is my go-to for adhering the skinny pieces of detailed die cuts.
- The small floral image from Timeless Love was heat embossed in gold and colored with Stampin’ Write Markers. Hint: Heat embossing helps you stay inside the lines when coloring.
- The Timeless Love sentiment was stamped in Early Espresso for a crisp look.
- A layer of Peekaboo Peach card stock frames the tag. The top edges were rounded with the Project Life Corner Rounder.
- A piece of Peekaboo Peach 3/8″ Ruched Ribbon is the finishing touch.
- Here’s a fabulous alternative project idea from Stampin’ Up! using the So Detailed Thinlits Dies.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Timeless Love card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
NOTICE ANYTHING DIFFERENT ABOUT MY BLOG? I thought it was time to freshen up the font and my tulip with a watercolor look. What do you think? Please can leave me a comment HERE.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!