The sweet color combination in today’s Happy Hello card was inspired by a pretty bedding ensemble from Crane & Canopy.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Basic shapes keep designs clean and simple. Today’s card features squares trimmed to 2 1/8″ and 2 1/4″ as well as a 2 5/8″ circle die cut with the Layering Circles Framelits Dies (one of My Favorite Things).
- Making crisply cropped banners is a cinch with the Banner Triple Punch. Simply center your paper before punching up to a 2″ banner! Here’s a video I created previously demonstrating the punch.
- These three flowers in the Grateful Bunch Stamp Set are all included on one stamp. The coordinating Blossom Bunch Punch makes cropping them a breeze. Such a cheerful addition to any project!
- This casual script font is included in the Tin of Cards Stamp Set and jumps right of the card when stamped in Watermelon Wonder!
- Yummy 5/8″ Mini Striped Ribbon in Watermelon Wonder peeks out from the side of the sentiment panel while Pearls Basic Jewels dress up the flower trio!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Happy Hello card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas.
BONUS DAYS END JULY 31! For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 7 – 31, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem on a Stampin’ Up! order between August 2 – 31, 2016. Learn more about Bonus Days here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!