Khaki and white is a classic combination and it works well with this simple card idea using Stampin’ Up! Day at the Beach Stamp Set. JUST 2 MORE DAYS! Day at the Beach stamp set and ALL RETIRING STAMP SETS & PRODUCTS will no longer be available after May 31.
LAST CHANCE! Retiring stamp sets and products are only available while supplies last so grab your favorites now. Select items on sale up to 50% off!
- RETIRING! Crumb Cake Note Cards (3.5 x 5″) & Envelopes are retiring and the foundation to this clean and simple card. Stock up on them before it’s too late.
- The hat and flip flops from Day at the Beach Stamp Set were stamped in Versamark Ink and heat embossed with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- Stampin’ Up Watercolor Pencils (Bermuda Bay & Calypso Coral) were used to add a “pop” of color within the images and blended with Blender Pens.
- RETIRING! The sentiment is from the retiring Places You’ll Go! See images for retiring stamp sets in the Stampin’ Up! product supply list below!
- BOTH STAMP SETS RETIRING! And here is an alternate idea (above) using Day at the Beach and So in Love stamp sets (sentiment).
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Day at the Beach card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!