Today’s Easter card is for my adorable mom, who lives in Denver. I am confident this little bunny will make her smile! The Basket Bunch photopolymer stamp set and Basket Builder Framelits Dies that I used can be purchased as a coordinating bundle at 10% OFF!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I saw this clever design layout on Pinterest (honestly, in so many places I don’t know whom to credit). I cropped the Tip Top Taupe A2 (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) card base 2″ from the top score line. The removed piece was cut to 2″ x 4 1/4″.
- The Tip Top Taupe bunny layer measures 2″ x 3″. It’s adhered to the top and bottom with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tip Top Taupe is retiring along with Stampin’ Up! 2015-2017 In Colors Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron (an all time favorite) and Watermelon Wonder. Be sure to scoop up your favorite coordinating ink, paper, embellishments and more. For more details, see my If You Love Them, Get Them Now post here.
- Fun frame! I cropped Sweet Sugarplum card stock with an oval die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. It’s perfect tucked below the bunny.
- The little things . . . the bunny’s bow was stamped separately and paper snipped/adhered for depth. A touch of Thick Whisper White Baker’s Twine adds a soft detail. A single coordinating Sweet Sugarplum heart (2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes), adds pizzazz to the sentiment.
- Charming! The gingham print and floral design on the envelope flap are from Stampin’ Up! Succulent Designer Series Paper.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Easter card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!