Today’s spring blossom thank you card has a fresh and modern color palette. You’ll find this color combination and many more on my Stampin’ Pretty Inspired by Color board on Pinterest. Be sure to check this board often as new combinations are being added all the time!STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- A Must Have! The card base is Whisper White thick card stock. This card stock gives your cards a sturdy base.
- A panel of Early Espresso card stock measuring 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ is layered with a 2 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ panel of Whisper White card stock. It’s adhered to the card base on the left.
- The flowers were cut from the Stampin’ Up! Succulent Framelits Dies. These framelits can create a wide array of flowers (I love today’s “daisy” look) as well as succulents. Bundle them with the Oh So Succulent photopolymer stamp set for an extra 10% savings.
- By randomly arranging the flowers along the side panel, the card still has a clean and simple appeal.
- The sentiment is from One Big Meaning stamp set and is stamped in Early Espresso ink.
- Metallic Enamel Shapes added to the center of each flower gives the card pizzazz and dimension.
- The envelope flap is embellished with a tone on tone pattern from Moroccan Designer Series Paper. Here’s a video I created with tips on cutting designer series paper to fit an envelope flap.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s spring daisy thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!