Click on the video image above for a tour of My Stampin’ Pretty Studio.
Last August my husband, Scott, and I purchased a home in the Catalina Foothills of Tucson, AZ, that we have been remodeling for the last 8 months. It’s been a challenge to say the least, but most of the work is complete. Now it’s time to share my completed craft studio with you, right?
In the video above, I’m both the videographer and narrator (oh, so, unscripted – including a couple visits from Boris, our cat). The video is far from perfect but I hope it gives you a helpful glimpse of the new space, lots of ideas (big and small) and makes clear my passion for organizing my paper, stamps and ink.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
Here’s the “before” photo of the laundry.
I shared this post last fall and explained that I would be transforming the laundry room into a laundry/studio. At only 9′ x 10′, it’s a much smaller space than my previous studios (you can see them here). However, it pressed me to plan for a new level of efficiency and organization balanced with a warm, personalized craft space.
Links to Stamp-n-Storage products shown in the video.
Here’s a general link to shop.
Stamp Case Shelves. Brett from Stamp-n-Storage can customize the size of these (he did for me) or you can choose from the ready made options.
Magnet Cards for keeping dies in place. I have the 6 x 7 size but an 8 x 7 size is now available for larger dies/sets.
Please note that if you use the Stamp-n-Storage links to shop, I get a small affiliate fee for sharing them with you. However, I can’t say enough about how these products help me stay organized and highly recommend them.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The best deal of ALL! Learn how to join my Pretty Pals virtual paper crafting community.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.