Today’s simple note card showcases the Ride With Me Bundle from the Stampin’ Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. Not only does it have a cute image stamp of a truck, the bundle also has a die to create this cute truck shown in the Stampin’ Up! video here.
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Ride With Me Stamp Set and the coordinating Truck Ride Dies together as a bundle and save 10%! See all the current Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin by burnishing a Very Vanilla Note Card base with a Bone Folder.
Use a die-cutting machine to crop the following: 4 1/8 x 3 Stitched Rectangle of Very Vanilla card stock and the tree from Sweet Silhouette Dies in Early Espresso card stock.
Adhere the stitched rectangle to the note card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere the tree as shown with bits of Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the truck and sentiment (Ride With Me Stamp Set) in Early Espresso Ink onto Very Vanilla card stock. Snip with Paper Snips. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add a double bow of Linen Thread to the left side of the sentiment, adhering with a Mini Glue Dot that has been rolled between your fingers to keep it hidden.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add a Heart Epoxy Droplet that has been colored with a Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blend to the truck door.
The final touch is adding a piece of the wood grain Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper to the flap of the note card envelope using the envelope liner die from the Beautiful Layers Dies. Watch my WOW! video here (approximately the 4 1/2 minute mark) for details on how to cut the flap with a die-cutting machine and die.
WHERE IN THE WORLD IS STAMPIN’ PRETTY?
The photo above was from our full day in Athens on July 11th. Photos to come from Katakolon on the 12th! Today we are at sea, returning to Civitavecchia on the 14th. Stay tuned, more updates of my trip of a lifetime to come.
Click on the images below to see details of each special!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!