STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Sneak Peek Kind & Cozy stamp set. The gingham circle stamp coordinates with the Stampin’ Up! 2 1/2″ Circle Punch and the polka dot heart stamp coordinates with the Small Heart Punch.
- The coffee cup is simply divine. It was snipped with my Paper Snips and popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sneak Peek Candy Dots. Quick and convenient is my paper crafting mantra. The new Candy Dots from Stampin’ Up! come in EVERY color in our color collections (brights, regals, subtles, neutrals) and adhere in a snap (stick-ons . . . just like our pearl and rhinestone jewels).
- Candy Dots dress up the flower centers as well as the Bitty Banner Framelits.
- Sneak Peek Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper. The country charm of gingham gets a fresh spin. Stampin’ Up! makes it easy with coordinating designer patterns.
SHOP WITH ME AND GET A FREE 2013-2014 ANNUAL CATALOG!
places a new order through me (free downloads excluded) and becomes a Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customer
will get a Stampin’ Up! 2013-2014
Annual Catalog delivered to their door from me–absolutely FREE. Your catalog will arrive separately from your order within approximately 2 weeks.
Stamp Set: Kind & Cozy (Wood-Mount 129123, Clear-Mount 129126)
Paper: Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper (129310), Island Indigo (122923), Daffodil Delight (119683), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Island Indigo (126986), Daffodil Delight (126844(
Cool Tools: 3/16″ Corner Punch (119871), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (119275), 2 1/2″ Circle Punch (120906), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309), Paper Snips (103579), Bitty Banners Framelits (129267), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Small Heart Punch (117193)
The Perfect Touch: Candy Dots (Regals), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)