A simple, classic layout and one you can use over and over. That describes this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO384) and my card creation today for the Mojo Monday Design Team.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Painted Petals stamp set is oh, so lovely and on the list of My Favorite Things in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog.
- The colors are fresh for spring and images echoed in the coordinating Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper. I used the Wild Wasabi stripe pattern.
- The Painted Petals stamp set is available in Wood-Mount, Clear-Mount and Photopolymer (clear, translucent). My “clear” choice is photopolymer for easy and precise layering.
- A trio of Pacific Point Candy Dots (Brights Candy Dots) “punctuate” the Wild Wasabi Layer.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
HAVE A QUESTION OR COMMENT ON TODAY’S CARD? Please click on “comment” at the end of this post and let me know. I’ll answer questions promptly and appreciate your feedback!
LOVE FREE STAMPS? Shop with Me and Earn Stamps for FREE. Learn more about My Tulip Rewards Program.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. Don’t miss the handy, printable supply list!