Today marks the 400th Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. It’s such an honor to be part of the Mojomaker Design Team and share a sketch to inspire your paper crafting each week. Thank you, Julee Tilman, for giving me a shot when the original team began (Mojo Monday #68)! If you promise not to giggle too much, here’s my first Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (#68) from January, 2009.
Where it all began! This week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO400) goes back to the very beginning and is based on challenge #1!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Luscious. Gold heat embossing on Basic Black card stock looks so rich and refined. The You’ve Got This stamp set (a new host rewards set) is perfect for it.
- Did you know? Stampin’ Up! host rewards are available with on-line orders of $150 or more, not just parties! Stock up or team up with a friend and order on-line! Be sure to order on June 2 to qualify under the current (more free product) host rewards program.
- I used a 2 1/2″ Circle Punch to crop the corner and tuck the “You’ve got this” sentiment behind (also heat embossed in gold).
- The Basic Black layer is pumped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals to create 3-D shadowing around the sentiment.
- Bohemian Designer Series Paper provides the dotted background and coordinates with the Delightful Dijon (a new yellow/gold Stampin’ Up! In Color) card base.
TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY! The wait is almost over! The Stampin’ Up! 2015-2016 Annual Catalog begins on June 2 and customers may place their orders for new catalog goodies after 2:00 a.m. Mountain. I’ll post the on-line version of the catalog as well as details for a $99 Starter Kit offer that you’ll definitely want to consider if you LOVE a discount and free products!
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPY RECIPE: Please click on Stampin’ Up! products below for more details on what I used to create today’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge and easy, on-line shopping.