Oh, Baby! Pals Guest Stamper Lisa Ann Bernard

Baby-dresser-girl

Are you saying “Oh, Baby!” with your mouth open in awe?  This is a simply incredible baby girl dresser card (side step fold) created by Lisa Ann Bernard, today’s guest stamper and a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community.

Baby-dresser

And just when you think it couldn’t get any more adorable, she has created a baby boy version, too!  For project details and more of Lisa’s fantastic paper crafting ideas, please visit her Queen Bee Creations blog.

BONUS!!!  Lisa has a FREE PDF and video tutorial for this project waiting for you on her blog!

300 x 300 RedTulip

INDULGE IN THE ART OF STAMPING!  Take your passion for stamping and Stampin’ Up! products to a new level when you get the Sale-A-Bration $99 Starter Kit (free gift bonus for a limited time) and join Stampin’ Up thru me HERE!

You’ll enjoy demonstrator discounts, exclusive resources and access to my friendly, fun, creative and oh so private Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community.  I WELCOME hobby stampers!

Thank you for creating our community of Pals.  The relationships I’ve made are cherished beyond measure.  Debra S.

0 thoughts on “Oh, Baby! Pals Guest Stamper Lisa Ann Bernard”

1. Hi Liz . . . it’s a thrill for me to share the work of others! My blog readers deserve to see a variety of styles and I’m so proud to showcase the work of my team members (Pals). Hugs, M

2. These are fabulous – love the colors that Lisa used and her designs…I would suggest that one be framed for the baby’s room! Thank you Mary…love when you share like this – ypu have a wonderfully talented group!

3. I got your comments, Maria. Thank you. Comments from new people need my approval due to some spam. Sorry about that. I appreciate you wanting to comment.

4. This is fabulous! Lisa, thank you so much for sharing the instructions and video with us. And Mary, thanks for sharing not only your talent, but the talents of others as well.

5. Mary and Lisa, This card is so beautiful. What a great card to make and to receive. The mother will cherish this card for ever. Thank you Liosa for your PDF and the video and tghis amazing card. You are a very talented lady. Congraatulations. Thank you for sharing this with all of us. Happy Stamping. Ellen Hinds

6. Wow, what a beautiful baby card. Thanks for sharing Lisa’s awesome project and thanks to Lisa for the PDF and video instructions.

7. Mary, I’ve tried to leave a comment on Lisa’s blog twice already and it’s not posting. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong so Lisa, if you read this here on Mary’s blog, thank you so much for sharing the directions, measurements and video of this adorable baby cards.
    Maria. 🙂

8. What an adorable and beautiful baby cards, love all the details, simply fantastic. This cards can even be a beautiful decoration for the baby’s room!!
    Thank you for sharing Lisa Ann’s projects today.