I have a really simple “hello” card for you today with a pattern of stripes created using Everyday Chic Designer Washi Tape.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I wrapped the Every Day Chic Designer Washi Tape around Whisper White Cardstock 1/4″ larger than I needed (4″ x 5 1/4″). I cropped the layer to it’s final size of 3 3/4″ x 5″ and ended up with a really clean edge.
- The “hello” sentiment was cropped using the Stampin’ Up! Greetings Thinlits Dies. For a 3-D effect, I adhered bits of Stampin’ Dimensionals to the more solid areas of the die.
- A Real Red heart is a crisp contrast to black and white. It’s popped up on bits of Stampin’ Dimensionals, too.
- I used Stampin’ Up! Thick Whisper White Cardstock for my 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base. I love the “heft” of this card stock for a card base and it’s on the list of My Favorite Things from the 2015 – 2016 Annual Catalog.
NEW WEEKLY DEALS START TODAY! Discover which select products Stampin’ Up! has discounted 25% this week HERE. Discounts end Nov. 16.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!