Nostalgic and fresh for the holidays – Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper was my BFF in creating this card. The paper does a bang up job combining traditional patterns with a cool, retro vibe. It one of My Favorite Things in the Holiday Catalog.
This week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO423) was my road map for the layout! How did I do?
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I fussy cut the deer from the deer pattern from Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper. I did this previously with the santa pattern from Home for Christmas here.
- “Believe” (Jolly Christmas stamp set) was stamped in Mossy Meadow. Three Real Red Candy Dots add the perfect touch.
- The Banner Triple Punch is such a quick and easy way to create a flagged end. I cropped the stripe pattern at 2″. You can also use the punch to crop flagged ends for 1 1/2″ and 1″ pieces of cardstock or designer series paper.
- Here’s a close up look at Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper. You can click to enlarge the view.
- You can see all the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog Designer Series Paper in one spot here.
- A piece of the holly pattern was used for the envelope liner. The Stampin’ Up! Envelope Liners Framelits Dies make envelope lining a snap!
FREE NEWSLETTER! Sign up for my FREE newsletter here and receive exclusive monthly product specials.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!