Sumptuous shine and sparkle from Peggy Noe – details
These fifteen card and paper crafting picks are simply sensational! I love showing off what members of my talented Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community have dreamed up using their paper, stamps and ink! Each Sunday, I share their work as my Pals Paper Crafting Picks of the Week. Let their creativity inspire your next paper crafting project!
The links below each paper crafting project will take you to the designer’s blog (IF they have one) for more details, tips and a spot where you can add a comment or ask a question. You can always leave a comment or question on this post, too.
DON’T FORGET! Be sure to hover over the photos and pin your favorite card ideas to Pinterest. Easy peasy!
Love these fabulous folds by Julie DiMatteo – details
Classic for fall with a touch of bling. Debra Simonis – details
A colorful pattern behind really pops the sentiment. Beth McCullough – details
The red snowflake button is the perfect touch. Karen Hallam – details
Artful ink spatters and a “lovely” message by Jessica Wilson – details
Merry and bright idea by Kelly DeTommaso – details
A clever touch of 3-D for the holidays. Susan Itell – details
Purr-fect! Don’t miss the delightful tail. Jackie Diediker – details
Exquisite glimmer die cut layered over red foil. Debbie Mageed – details
A fabulous mix of forest elements. Jennifer Michalski – details
A show stopper in purples! Windy Ellard – details
Beautiful example of blocked color. Ginger Pelfrey – details
Instant smile. I adore the hat and flower! Frances Hum – no blog
Talking turkey with punch art. Deborah Atkinson – no blog
NEED MORE INSPIRATION? Stop by My Stampin’ Pretty Gallery for 100’s of card making ideas, tips and a link to full details.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.