I need a lot of birthday and congrats cards this month and found a quick solution in the Stampin’ Up! Tin of Cards Project Kit. I easily whipped up (in about an hour and a half) sixteen simple cards that are ready to go for many occasions. There are four each of four designs.
GOTTA HAVE IT! Perhaps my favorite part of the kit is this adorable striped Mint Macaron Tin and dividers that help me stay organized by occasion.
The kit includes:
- 16 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card bases and envelopes
- 10 sheets of 4 1/4″ x 6 1/4″ Designer Series Paper (to adhere to the tin dividers)
- 4 die-cut Designer Series Paper strips
- Gold Glimmer Paper hearts
- Die-cut accents
- Printed acetate sheet
- Gold foil strips
- Gold metallic thread
- 1 sheet clear star expoxy stickers
- Gold epoxy hearts
- 4 wood cutouts
- 1 tin box with lid
- 9 file tab dividers (unstamped)
I stuck with the original design for simplicity’s sake and speed but you can certainly apply your own creative touches.
The Tin of Cards photopolymer stamp set is sold separately. You’ll need your own ink and adhesive, too (not included in the kit). I used Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Jet Black Stazon (for stamping on the wood cutouts), Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad, Crushed Curry Classic Stampin Pad, Mint Macaron Classic Stampin’ Pad, Glue Dots and Snail Adhesive.
The stamp set is such a great set of sentiment essentials and is on the list of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog found here. I loved adding the “doodles” and categories to the tabbed dividers–so easy with photopolymer (clear) stamps.
IDEA! The kit and stamp set together would make a fabulous holiday gift! Which of the four cards is your favorite? How do you like the tin?
If you click the image above, you can watch a Stampin’ Up! video showing a close-up look and step-by-step instructions for the Tin of Cards Project Kit.
LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION? Check out 100’s of past card ideas in My Gallery.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!