Today’s simple thank you card is highlighted by a pretty paisley pattern (Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper) and a thoughtful message from the Stampin’ Up! Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- A panel of the paisley patterned paper was adhered to the center of the Very Vanilla thank you card base (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″).
- Measuring up! Two panels were cut from Very Vanilla card stock measuring 5 1/8″ x 1 3/8″. Strips of Cherry Cobbler, Delightful Dijon and Night of Navy card stock were cut at 1/2″ and stacked on the Very Vanilla panel at 1/8″ between each.
- Give it Dimension! The panels were popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals to frame the Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- The sentiment from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set takes love, friendship and gratitude to a special, spiritual level.
- Bump up the WOW! Add Designer Series Paper to the envelope flap and the inside of a blank note.
- Hover and Pin It! The photo below shows key products for today’s Flourishing Phrases thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? Learn more here about the benefits, prompt service and personal care I offer my on-line customers. Better yet? Check out my Tulip Rewards FREE stamp program! My customers love it!
BEDAZZLED BY COLOR? Discover my new Inspired By Color board on Pinterest. It’s loaded with ideas for creative color combinations. More color ideas to WOW! you were added this week!