Today’s Hip-Hip Hooray Congratulations Card takes it’s inspiration from this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA277).
BE INSPIRED by what the rest of the Pals Paper Arts Design Team has created with this sketch here and challenge yourself to try it, too!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS!
- The Stampin’ Up! On-Line Extravaganza Sale is still hot, hot, hot. Be sure to check out what’s on sale here (savings up to 50% off) while supplies last. Sale ends Nov. 30.
- The sweet sequins (Metallics Sequin Assortment, one of My Favorite Things) give the stars new personality. Save 30% on the Metallics Sequin Assortment during the sale.
- I’m seeing stars and seeing a great deal! The Star Framelits Dies are 20% off during the sale and helped me crop my trio (using the smallest die).
- I used Pacific Point and crisp white to mimic my inspiration, this little card I got with my planner/calendar order from Erin Condren Designs. Here’s a $10 coupon (I’ll get $10 off on my next order, too) if you need a yummy planner for 2016!
- The Project Life Corner Punch made rounding the edges a breeze.
- The Banner Triple Punch (one of My Favorite Things) allows you to crop flagged ends for three different sizes of banners (and more, if you line it up without the guides).
- My congratulations card could work for birthday as well as a “congrats” achievement! The sentiment is from Bravo photopolymer stamp set (above) and was heat embossed in White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Whether you are willing to brave Black Friday shopping or going to “nest” (me) today and this weekend, I wish those of you celebrating this holiday a peaceful and gratitude filled day. I’m incredibly grateful for your support whether you have been a blog follower or customer over the past 8 years (I can’t believe it’s been 8 years already). This is a simply amazing creative gig and I wake up EVERY day feeling so fortunate that I get to share something I love with so many people. Thank you.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!