Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for November 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects feature items that are considered 3D, home décor or gift sets. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from the previous link from the line-up on the Pals Blog. The full hop line-up is shown below and will help you move along from blog to blog so that you may see all the projects.
I wanted to make simple Christmas gift tags for the Anything But a Card Blog Hop. I grabbed the Stampin’ Up! Merry Tags Framelits Dies. Basic Black card stock and the dies produce a crisp, modern silhouette!
Save 10% when you purchase the Merry Tags Framelits Dies and Merriest Wishes Stamp Set as a bundle!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Playing favorites! The classy plaid patterns are from the Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack, my current favorite from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog.
- Tag You’re It! I used the Stampin’ Up! Banner Triple Punch and Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to crop both ends to perfection!
- Stick-on Cherry Cobbler dots and a Garden Green star are from Stampin’ Up! Regals Enamel Shapes.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Merry Tags gift tags that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!
Complete Blog Hop List
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Becky Volpp at InkblossomwithBecky
- Lynn Tague at BeyondBeachesandBlessings.com
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts