A special stamping friend nominated me for the Heart of Stampin’ Up! Award and today’s thank you card using Rose Garden Thinlits Dies (now 10% off during the On-Line Extravaganza Sale) is for her. Thanks, Sandy, for nine years of sharing paper crafting ideas (since my “newbie demonstrator years”) and being a loyal customer and member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community. I’m humbled by your kindness.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Rose Garden Thinlits Dies (10% off) were the center of this design. The design was inspired by a CASE of a card I created several years ago here.
- The roses were cropped in Pumpkin Pie and the leaf stems in Always Artichoke.
- I used the Petal Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder as my “protective shield” for sending in the mail. Cut it about 1/4″ smaller than the card and layer over the top!
- The sentiment and border around the sentiment are from the coordinating Rose Wonder Stamp Set. Look at the year round possibilities!
- The border stamp aligns with the tag die from the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies.
- A pop of personality comes in with a single Pumpkin Pie dot (Brights Enamel Dots, 10% off during the On-Line Extravaganza Sale).
Don’t miss the exciting discounts and deals of the Stampin’ Up! On-Line Extravaganza Sale, Nov. 20 – 26. See what’s on sale here.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!