Today’s simple card showcases the 2018-2020 In Color, Lovely Lipstick as well as the Sweetly Swirled Stamp Set. You can see all available 2018-2019 In Color products by viewing them in my online store here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base of Lovely Lipstick card stock.
Adhere a 5 1/2 x 2 3/4 piece of Lovely Lipstick 2018-2020 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper to the center of the card base with Snail Adhesive.
Zip a 5 1/2 x 2 piece of Lovely Lipstick card stock through a die-cutting machine tucked inside the Corrugated 3D Embossing Folder (Coming Soon, Date TBD). Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere a 4 1/2 piece of Whisper White 5/8″ Flax Ribbon to the corrugated card stock with Mini Glue Dots.
Use the Stamparatus to position and stamp the “circular” swirls and sentiment in Lovely Lipstick and Tuxedo Black Memento Ink as shown onto Whisper White card stock. Crop with the 2-15/16 circle from the Layering Circle Dies. Adhere to a 3″ scalloped circle (also from Layering Circle Dies) of Lovely Lipstick card stock with Snail Adhesive. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add three multi-sized, self-adhesive Lovely Lipstick Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots and a bow of Lovely Lipstick 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon adhered with a “rolled” Mini Glue Dot.
Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Lovely Lipstick 2018-2020 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Medium Whisper White Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
ENDS TODAY! Stock up on Stamp-n-Storage Magnet Cards! Save 20% OFF Magnet Cards! Sale includes 5×7, 6×7, 8×7 and 8.5×11, limited quantities of Odds & Ends, and for the first time, the Stamp-n-Die Bundle!
Click on the images below to see details of each special!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!