Please click video image above to view the Festive Stitching Thinlits Dies video.
You’re going to love this sneak peek video demonstration by Stampin’ Up! of the Festive Stitching Thinlits Dies. It’s HO HO HO so much fun and easy to add a touch of hand stitching to cards and more! Purchase the Festive Stitching Thinlits Dies and coordinating Festive Season Photopolymer Stamp Set together as a bundle and save 10%.
The Festive Season Stamp Set & Festive Season Thinlits Dies will be available when the holiday catalog begins on September 1, 2016. I can’t wait! How about you?
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
WATCH MORE SNEAK PEEK VIDEOS! Check out these STAMPIN’ UP! SNEAK PEEK VIDEOS of more new products in the Holiday Catalog!
Here are the Stampin’ Up! products demonstrated in the video including the Festive Season Stamp Set & Festive Season Thinlits Dies. Don’t forget the Baker’s Twine Trio Pack!
Here are Stampin’ Up! samples using the Festive Season Thinlits Dies.
Why Shop with Stampin’ Pretty? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience extraordinary. Learn about the benefits and perks of being my Stampin’ Pretty customer here.
Love Free Products? Please be sure to sign up for my monthly newsletter here for my latest host code and product with purchase offer! YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE MY GIFT FOR SEPTEMBER!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.