Here’s an autumn thank you card that highlights the versatility of the new Petals & Paisleys product suite in the upcoming Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. These products pack quite the creative punch and are sure to spark your creativity with all the beautifully coordinated products.
IT’S ALMOST TIME! The Petals & Paisleys Suite products will be available TOMORROW, September 1st, when the holiday catalog begins.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Measure it! The A2 card base (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) is Cajun Craze with the Herringbone pattern mat cut 1/8″ smaller. The next layer of Cajun Craze is 3 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ with the Paisley pattern cut 1/8″ smaller. The last panel measures 3″ x 2 1/2″ with a mat of Very Vanilla 1/8″ smaller.
- A band of 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon brings an organic touch to the card. Lovin’ it for fall!
- The sentiment, from the One Big Meaning stamp set, is stamped in Soft Suede ink.
- Copper shine! The two metallic leaves are cut from the new Copper Foil sheets using the Paisley Framelit Dies.
- Like? Add a bit of interest to the inside of a blank note with a strip of coordinating DSP.
- Hover and Pin It! The photo above shows key products for today’s Petals & Paisleys thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- More fabulous ideas for fall (and beyond) from Stampin’ Up! using the Petals & Paisleys product suite.
Today’s thank you card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
LOVE FREE STAMPS? Learn more here about how you can earn FREE stamps when you shop with me!