Welcome to the May Pals Blog Hop. This is the first hop on our new day – the 2nd Wednesday of the month. Before we celebrate the release of the new Stampin’ Up! catalog next month, we want to take time to say goodbye to our favorite retiring products. This month we are showcasing projects that feature stamps and accessories that are retiring along with the Stampin’ Up! 2013-14 Annual Catalog on June 4th. Please note that retiring products are only available while supplies last and items sell out quickly.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Nicole Watt’s Pixel Maven’s Retreat Blog, Stop #29 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog.
I chose four retiring products (all still available as of 5/13) for my project today. They include Happy Day Clear-Mount Stamp Set, Summer Starfruit 8.5 x 11 Cardstock, 2012-2014 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack and Blossom Party Originals Die. Check out ALL the Retiring Accessories and Retiring Stamps.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Stampin’ Up! Square Framelits (I used the 4th smallest) are perfect for creating a “Polaroid” frame.
- These pretty flowers sing “summer” to me. They were created with the Blossom Party Originals Die.
- I inked the sentiment “sweet, sweet moments” from Happy Day in Early Espresso and layered it over the Summer Starfruit polka dot pattern (2012-2014 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack). A Stamp-A-Ma-Jig assisted me in getting precise placement.
- The finishing touch is an envelope liner (Envelope Liner Framelits Dies) in a coordinating Summer Starfruit chevron pattern from the 2012-2014 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack.
GOOD NEWS! Stampin’ Up! has procured a limited supply of the retiring Stampin’ Up! 2012-2014 8.5 x 11 Cardstock (Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple). I used Summer Starfruit Cardstock on today’s card. More information here!
The next stop is Maxine Conrad’s Stamp to the Max Blog, Stop #31 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting our hop and I hope to see you next month.
A special shout out to MDS maven, Nicole Watt, for creating this month’s hop badge and buttons!
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST: Click on product images below for details and easy on-line shopping!
KEEP ON HOPPING!
PALS HOP LINE-UP!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Debbie Pierce at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Michelle Quinno at Shell’s Life
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Amy Lazzell at Just A Thought…Cards by Amy
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Marlene Heringer at So Many Toys So Little Time
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping With Avery’s Owlery
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Christie Crosby at Stampin’ Creativity
- Kalyn Shubnell at Stamping Chronicles
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty YOU ARE HERE!
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Donna Kopenski at Crafty Cardmaker
- Angie Blake at Angie’s Musings