Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team is showcasing “My Happiest Season.” We hope you enjoy it and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Plaid Tidings 6×6 Designer Series Paper with Stampin’ Seal Adhesive.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to crop the leaf (Stitched Leaves Dies) out of the center of a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White card stock.
GREAT TIP! Be sure to crop both the leaf outline and the stitched leaf middle together to save a step!
Adhere the cropped leaf to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Tie a bow of Linen Thread, adhere as shown with a Mini Glue Dot.
Stamp the “hello” in Pretty Peacock Classic Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
TIME SAVER! Crop with the Classic Label Punch, then trim to size with Paper Snips.
Adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add three Crushed Curry Playing with Patterns Resin Dots.
STAMPIN’ UP! ENVELOPE DIES AVAILABLE NOW! I’m passionate about pretty envelopes and these dies have made the list of My Favorite Things for the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Mini Catalog! Use the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine along with the scalloped edge Envelope Die, to crop a 5 3/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Plaid Tidings 6×6 Designer Series Paper.
Adhere to the outside flap of the envelope with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on September 9th when our theme is “It’s the Sentiment that Counts.” The Design Team will showcase a sentiment as the focal point of their project. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
August Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies