On Tuesday I shared “Take 5 Stampin’ Pretty Color Combinations” with you featuring Stampin’ Up! Cajun Craze! As promised, I am sharing a creation using one of the 5 color combinations. Today’s card uses Misty Moonlight, Cajun Craze, and Bumblebee – a modern twist for fall!
Missed it? You can see the remaining Cajun Craze color combinations on my blog post here.
BOHO INDIGO PRODUCT MEDLEY INCLUDES:
Stamps, paper, dies, and accessories for creating whatever you want—let your creativity run free! A perfect gift for a beginner or seasoned stamper.
- 11-piece photopolymer stamp set
- 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- Very Vanilla 6″ x 6″ dry embossed sheets
- die cuts with gold foil accents
- Night of Navy 1/2″ Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon
- Very Vanilla/gold 1/4″ Pleated Ribbon
- paper flowers
- 12-piece Boho Indigo Dies
Refill kit available (sold separately)!
Colors: Garden Green, gold, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, white
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Very Vanilla Thick card stock.
Layer and adhere a 3 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of Very Vanilla card stock to a 3 3/4 x 4 1/2 piece of Misty Moonlight card stock with Stampin’ Seal.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the two vases (Boho Indigo Stamp Set) in Cajun Craze Classic Ink onto a piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
Crop the following with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- 1 x 4 stitched rectangle (Ornate Layers Dies) x 3: Boho Indigo Designer Series Paper
- Largest stitched circle die (Stitched Shapes Dies): Very Vanilla card stock
- Five leaves (Boho Indigo Dies): Bumblebee card stock
- Vases (Boho Indigo Dies): Stamped Images
Position and adhere to the card as shown with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment in Misty Moonlight Classic Ink onto a piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
Crop with the Classic Label Punch.
Adhere with Mini Glue Dots (left side) and Stampin’ Dimensionals (right side).
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add three coordinating Misty Moonlight 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots.
SKETCHES! Do you need card layout inspiration? Look no further than my Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook! Today’s creation was inspired by sketch #5. You can see my current collection of sketches on my blog page here.
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every increment of $50 you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- CHECK YOUR TOTAL! Stampin’ Rewards and my exclusive Tulip Rewards are based on your total PRIOR to shipping and tax and AFTER you apply any coupon code.
- Learn how to take advantage of my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!