Today’ cheerful get well card will surely help brighten someone’s day. The color inspiration came from my Stampin’ Pretty Inspired by Color board on Pinterest. This combination along with many more can be found on this Inspired by Color Board with more added continuously.
- Whisper White thick card stock is perfect for a solid card base.
- The fresh pop of polka-dots in Crushed Curry from the Regals Designer Series Paper will bring a smile! The Designer Series Paper Stacks in all Stampin’ Up! color collections are retiring. See what else is retiring and on sale (up to 50% off on select items) while supplies last here.
- The pretty flower from Flourishing Phrases stamp set was stamped four times in Tangerine Tango ink.
- Snip It! The flower was hand snipped with Paper Snips – the entire image once and just the center of the other three.
- The leaves were cropped using the Flourishes Thinlits Dies. Both Flourishing Phrases stamp set and Flourishes Thinlits Dies are available thru May 31 as a bundle for a 10% savings. They will carryover and be available in the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. However, there won’t be a 10% off bundle offered.
- The sentiment, also from Flourishing Phrases stamp set, was stamped in Early Espresso ink and cropped with the Stitched Shapes and Layering Ovals Framelits Dies.
- More good cheer. Along with the sentiment, a stamped image and a bit of Designer Series Paper extend the good wishes.
- The embellished envelope hints at the “pretty” inside.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s get well card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
NEED A COPY OF THE 2017-2018 ANNUAL CATALOG? If you have placed an order through me in the past year (March, 2016 – April, 2017), you will automatically receive an annual catalog from me FREE. Expected arrival date on or before June 1. New customers who place an order through me will get a FREE catalog, too! Learn more about the benefits of being a Stampin’ Pretty customer here.
WATCH MY SNEAK VIDEO REVEAL OF PRODUCTS IN THE NEW CATALOG!
Click on the video above to watch!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!