The bold, gold polka dots of Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper make this clean and simple love card POP. This luscious retiring paper is currently 40% off and only available while supplies last! Learn more about which Stampin’ Up! products are retiring and on sale (up to 50% off) here.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Melon Mambo card stock frames the Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper and adds a bright background banner for the sentiment.
- The sentiment is from the Sunshine Sayings stamp set. Don’t you just love the clean lines of the font?
- The sentiment was cut using one of the framelits from Popcorn Box Thinlits. The accessory pieces within this thinlit collection give you many creative possibilities. It was mounted to the Melon Mambo banner using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Sealed with Love Photopolymer Stamp Set (retiring and 25% off – details here) has an adorable striped heart stamp which was used to add one more pop of Melon Mambo to the card. The coordinating Sealed with Love Bundle and Love Notes Framelits Dies have sold out.
- The Melon Mambo banner was created in a snap with Banners Framelits Dies (retiring and only available while supplies last – details here).
- Gold Metallic Thread adds a bit of glam to the sentiment to match the gold polka dots in the designer series paper.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Pop of Pink love card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
NEED A COPY OF THE 2017-2018 ANNUAL CATALOG? If you have placed an order through me in the past year (March, 2016 – April, 2017), you will automatically receive an annual catalog from me FREE. Expected arrival date on or before June 1. New customers who place an order through me will get a FREE catalog, too! Learn more about the benefits of being a Stampin’ Pretty customer here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!