I have a really simple but elegant wedding card for you today using Rose Wonder Photopolymer Stamp Set. Switching the sentiment, it could easily transition to birthday, thank you and more. I adore a versatile stamp set which is why this stamp set (and coordinating dies) made the list of My Favorite Things!
Save 15% when you purchase the Rose Wonder Photopolymer Stamp Set and coordinating Rose Garden Thinlits Dies as a bundle. I used the tag die from Rose Garden Thinlits Dies for today’s card (sentiment). Quick and easy.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Yes, it happens to me, too! My first time out with the large rose stamp from Rose Wonder, didn’t stamp evenly. I stamped and cleaned it a few times and added a Piercing Mat below my card stock. Worked like a champ.
- Lovely! The border stamp for the sentiment is that “certain something” to really make the message a statement.
- Very Vanilla and Basic Black are so sophisticated together. A piece of Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper lining the Very Vanilla Medium Envelope makes it one very “cohesive” look. Thank you, Tim Gunn of Project Runway, for always keeping the word “cohesive” on my paper crafting radar. Any Project Runway fans? Comment HERE!
- A couple Rhinestone Basic Jewels add an instant touch of bling.
- Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. Thanks for your positive feedback . . . sounds like you find these product photos helpful!
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
WHAT’S NEW? Three new gift choices are available for Sale-A-Bration, one of Stampin’ Up!’s biggest promotions of the year. Learn how you can earn them FREE with a qualifying order . . . click here!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!