These four glorious sunflower thank you cards were created with Blending Brushes, ink and the Stampin’ Up! Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks. Each stencil of the masks is a buildable layer of the sunflower and offers an opportunity for a unique design and rich color. I’m confident you’ll get the same WOW! results and will have a ball in the creative process.
WHAT I LOVE! The Stampin’ Up! Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder makes quite an “impression” when used on two of these cards. I love the soft, time worn design.
ADD THESE SNEAK PEEK PRODUCTS TO YOUR WISH LIST! The Stampin’ Up! Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks and Autumn Leaves Bundle will be available for purchase starting Sept. 6, when the holiday catalog begins.
MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY PROJECT TUTORIAL
CUT YOUR CARD STOCK – DIMENSIONS:
- Basic White Thick or Crumb Cake Card Stock:
- Card Base – 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
- Basic White or Crumb Cake Card Stock:
- Layer – 4 x 5 1/4
- Die-Cut Sentiment – 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 (before die-cutting)
Begin by burnishing the fold of the card base with a Bone Folder.
Secure the Basic White or Crumb Cake card stock layer in place with a piece of washi or removable tape.
Secure the Abundant Layer Decorative Masks over the top of the card stock with washi or removable tape and color with a Blending Brush (Regular or Small) as follows (layers are labeled in the upper left corner):
- Layer 1 – Crushed Curry (outside) and Cajun Craze (inside).
- Layer 2 – Mossy Meadow
- Layer 3 – Pecan Pie
- Layer 4 – Early Espresso
OPTIONAL TEXTURE: Zip through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) tucked inside the Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Tie a bow of white or Crumb Cake Baker’s Twine Essentials and secure in place with a Mini Glue Dot.
Crop the sentiment layer with the 2 3/8 x 1 Autumn Leaves sentiment die.
Use Clear Blocks C and G to stamp the sentiments (Autumn Leaves Stamp Set) in Early Espresso Classic Ink as shown.
Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with a Neutral Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
SNEAK PEEKS! This card showcases two new products from the upcoming 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog that goes live to customers on September 6, 2023!
- Autumn Leaves Bundle – 162186 – p. 44 – $55.75
- Autumn Leaves Stamp Set – 162179 – p. 44 – $24.00
- Autumn Leaves Dies – 162185 – p. 67 – $38.00
- Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks – 162331 – p. 47 – $10.50
WHAT’S NEW & MORE!
WHAT IS A PRODUCT SHARE? I’m offering an opportunity to purchase smaller quantities (shares) of the new 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper and ribbon at a lower cost! What a great way to enjoy a sampling of all these fabulous new products before deciding to purchase the full size.
WHAT ARE TULIP REWARDS? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling and tax on your spree, too!
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER (total before shipping and tax): MUST ADD HOST CODE: VQXK4RNB
- $150+ ORDER (total before shipping and tax): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. Your tulips automatically qualify without the code and you earn Stampin’ Rewards!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!